Dr. Curt A Allison Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Curt A Allison?

PHONE RECEPTION RUDE!!!!

When asked to speak to a nurse, the nasty receptionist stated would have to wait until appointment. I asked for to move appointment up for my mom to get important results. Reception said no, and wouldn't give me her name. Then hung up on me. I wonder if the doctor even knows that when his office staff act like this, his name is being used. Dr Allison you should listen to your front desk staff talk to your patients!!!

I was very impressed with Dr. Allison. He took the time to go over my scans and explain them so I could easily understand. His exam was very thorough. He asked and answered many questions. Will be seeing him again.

Rushed, Snotty

This doctor did not listen, he spoke over me. He had a very rushed and rude attitude as if I was a bug pestering him. He just told me what was wrong didn't get into detail, and then said "Come back to my office when you want tubes here is my card." He actually gave me a business card and then that was it. I didn't have a chance to really get into details about any other options for my condition. F in my book. Seems like he does not care. Could improve by taking more time for patients questions and show a little more compassion instead of handing out business cards like a sales man.

DO NOT WASTE TIME OR MONEY

This doctor is a horrible person. Yelled at me post op after I threw up blood. VERY RUDE AND MEAN. Terrible result on my nose. IT IS MORE CROOKED THAN WHEN I STARTED.

Spend a very short time with me, around 5 minutes. Didn't show interests in listening my questions and didn't explain in detail. Was ready to leave, make me feel rushed...