Dr. Curt Liebman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Curt Liebman?

Posted on October 25th, 2017

Dr. Liebman did a FNA and core biopsy on my thyroid nodules today. He explained the procedure thoroughly and assured me he would do his best to make sure I didn’t have pain. I have anxiety, so his words were very comforting. The procedure was done with little to no pain and I feel so thankful that I had Dr. Liebman as my doctor. His bedside manner far surpasses any other doctor I have been to. I would highly recommend him to anyone dealing with thyroid nodules and needing a biopsy. Thank you Dr. Liebman!!

RN

Posted on December 10th, 2016

I saw Dr. Liebman at Baptist when I had a spot on my lung. He answered all of my questions. Even though I'm a nurse, I don't know very much about biopsies. He diagnosed it as cancer by taking a piece out with a needle. It didn't hurt very much at all.

Posted on April 22nd, 2016

Efficient, warm. Put me at ease.

Posted on March 31st, 2011

couldnt have been happier with care dr liebman gave me. As a medical professional myself, I still appreciatied how long he spent with me and explaining what to expect (it's different when you're the pt!)I had a bone marrow bx. Would definately request him for further procedures

Very nice man

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

Turned a bad situation into an almost pleasurable experience.I had a spot on my chest xray and my doctor got a cat scan. Dr. Liebman put a needle in the area and found cancer. He put me at ease and it really didn't hurt. He was very caring.

Posted on February 27th, 2016