Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Curt N Rausch has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 10
There is no confidentiality in this office. The medical assistants call to give personal info from what they call the shark tank in the center if the office. One medical assistant named Emily is too immature to be talking about sensitive medical issues. I am in my 60s and believe respect should be given. There are very young like early 20s girls calling people back by first names. No more respect is given in this office. Dr Rausch is a good dr. Should retire tho. Think twice about going here and read past review on not being able to see your dr. Very true
do not see this Dr. if you expect to see him if you get sick or have a problem that needs attention within a few weeks, you will have to see one of the nurse practitioners. I saw one because I was very sick and she did not diagnose me properly and I had to tell her things. I said several times I did not want to see her and they said to go to Emergency at the hosp. Also, I know several people that this happened to and a few said they did not want a female Dr. They too were told to go to E.R. That should be a patients choice and these things should be told when going to a Dr.
Dr. Rausch is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Curt N Rausch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWest Volusia Medical Associates Pa, 1070 N Stone St Ste A, Deland, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Curt N Rausch in this video.
Dr. Curt N Rausch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Deland, FL.