Have you seen Dr. Curt A Vogel?

Poor diagnosis

After my last appt with Dr. Vogel, doctor said I probably needed no further treatment for the presence of a basel cell. Vogel removed a small area of my ear skin to "eliminate" the basel cells diagnosed. The symptoms continued, so I went to Dr. Jiang at UCSD where I found that the entire outside of my left ear was covered with cancerous Basel cells. It took a painful process and three months of recovery before the skin healed. Glad I didn't waste more time with Dr. Vogel. I went to Dr. Nam before Dr. Vogel where I had another empty treatment and diagnosis.

Dermatologist Medical Group, Oceanside, CA

My overall experience I received from Dr. Curt Vogel was good. Dr. Vogel treated me for a skin rash and for a skin tag removal procedure at D. M. G. he did an excellent job on these two procedures and gave me quality health care. Dr. Vogel always welcomed any questions I had regarding my skin condition and spent about 20 - 30 minutes with me in the examination room.

Dr. Curt A Vogel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Oceanside, CA.