- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curtis A Anderson
Dr. Curtis A Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Anderson has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Curtis A Anderson has the following 2 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Curtis A Anderson has the following 5 expertise
- Vascular Malformations
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Dr. Curtis A Anderson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
In the Summer of 2016 I was a advised that I needed to replace my aortic valve. In follow up tests they found that I had a double blockage. Dr. Anderson was my surgeon and I was extremely pleased with my surgery. My follow up care was great. A year later my health is excellent, playing golf an able to take part in all activities without limitations. Dr. Anderson is the best!!
Dr Curtis Anderson and his team were awesome. Everyone was attentive to my questions and needs and always responded promptly. Dr Anderson gave me all the time I needed to get answers to my questions, and was very personable during our discussions. Dr Anderson is very detailed oriented and took extra time during the heart surgery itself to ensure everything was working perfectly, and did not settle for anything less. I have 100% confidence in Dr Anderson's knowledge and ability and would highly recommend him. I literally placed my life in his hands and would do it again if other issues arise in the future.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
23 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Curtis A Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCAPITAL SURGICAL ASSOCIATES, 2800 Blue Ridge Rd Ste 201, Raleigh, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Curtis A Anderson, MD - Vascular Surgery in Raleigh, NC, in this video.
Dr. Curtis A Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.