Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curtis S Burnett MD
Dr. Curtis S Burnett, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burien, WA, with another office in Burien, WA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Burnett is affiliated with St Clare Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Curtis S Burnett has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Curtis S Burnett has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Curtis S Burnett has the following 12 expertise
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Failure
Dr. Curtis S Burnett is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
great old time type physician
Self-verified patient of Dr. Curtis S Burnett - Posted on August 1st, 2017
I feel Dr Burnett saved my life
Self-verified patient of Dr. Curtis S Burnett - Posted on September 22nd, 2009
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Burnett is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
University of Hawaii
Graduated in 1981
St Joseph Hospital - Denver
Dr. Curtis S Burnett Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Curtis S Burnett
I enjoy water sports, spending time with my family and playing the guitar and piano.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Curtis S Burnett, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Burien, WA, in this video.
Dr. Curtis S Burnett is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Burien, WA.