Dr. Curtis W Byrnes Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Curtis W Byrnes?

Long-time patient

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Byrnes for nearly ten years. He is a wonderful doctor and has always been very pleasant and friendly. The only reason I cringe when I have to schedule an appointment is knowing that I will have to speak with his receptionist. As I've seen noted in reviews both on this site and others, she is rude and condescending. It's a shame that she's the gatekeeper to such a nice doctor.

Fantastic doctor

First off, I've been with Dr. Byrnes for over 3 years. I looked for a PCP for two before I found him. A great feature of his office is that he has late hours during the week for people who can't call out of work to go and see him. He's very thorough, and a lot of the time he will just sit and chat with you. I've have since moved over an hour away, but I will still be seeing Dr Byrnes.

Best Doctor that I have ever went to

Best of the Best!

Best of the Best! - Small town familiarity with excellent patient interaction! Highly recommend Dr Byrnes!

Responsibale dr?

Unable to contact when there is a problem. His receptionist is curt when. She receives calls and does not allow any one to speak to the dr directly. You have to make an apt to speak to him no matter what the problem is. An error was made with the Meds he and he did not return my calls to correct the error . It took seven days to get the prescribed Meds to be corrected and he did not except the responsibility for the error. This could have had serious consequences.

Wicked witch is right

Dr. Byrnes is decent I guess. But the woman at the front is the most unpleasant person ive delt with in the medical field. She's rude, unprofessional and is very proud of all of it! Definitely my last visit here.

Dr was fine when visits were "routine" or "well", but did not respond well when I was dealing with a difficult situation. He did not take my concerns seriously and a diagnosis was missed. Thank god I found a wonderful doctor. and I agree with other reviewer(why she gave the dr 3 stars after reading her comment I do not know)--Secretary is incredibly rude and treats you like she is doing you a favor.

patient

disappointing tamount of time spent listening to my needs

I've been Dr Brynes for a while now. While I think Dr Brynes is a wonderful caring family doctor (both my kids and I adore him), his receptionist leaves a lot to be desired. If you catch her on a good day, everything is great but catch her on one of her bad days and she'll snap your head off. But Dr Brynes knows his stuff, he can explain things to kids at a level that they can understand and follows thru on tests and follow up appts. He truly cares about his patients.

Dr. Byrnes / Allentown Family Medicine

When I get see the doctor I feel rushed to get me taken care of quickly, so he can see next patient. I end up forgeting important details or things I also need taken care of. Terrible follow-up on tests performed. I should not have to wait weeks to get results they've had.. Elderly secretary is rude and impersonable.

Great Doctor

Dr. Byrnes has been the primary care doctor for me and my family for years. He is a very knowledgeable, caring and compassionate physician! He truly cares for his patients and spends more time with me than any other doctor I've ever had.

Best of the Best!

Nice small town Family doctor. Pleasant, professional,caring and gentle. You could not find a more pleasant doctor in the Northeast.