Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curtis Caughey
Dr. Curtis Caughey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Delphos, OH, with other offices in Lima, OH and Lima, OH . He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Caughey is affiliated with Upper Valley Medical Center and St Rita's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Curtis Caughey has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Curtis Caughey is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
I brought my daughter tot he Urgent Care for a laceration on her forehead. As a provider myself I would of put the stitiches in had I had the equipment! This physician provided no physical exam simply came in tried to pinch her would together and said " I am not comfortable putting stitches in her as we don't have a plastics tray." What a joke..there is no plastics tray! You use 6.0 suture and stitch! He is lazy!!! We waited over 1 hour, during this hour I observed him the entire time as I had my door open and her sat across the hall on a computer not moving! Since when do patients come last? If this was a true emergency physician or nurse practitioner or PA , the stitches would of been done. In fact we took her to Bluffton ER where the staff and physician laughed that St. Rita's Urgent Care could not do simple stitches! We will NEVER use this service again!
Dr. Caughey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Upper Valley Medical Center
St Rita's Medical Center
34 Years Experience
University Of California San Francisco School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Curtis Caughey accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Curtis Caughey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Delphos, OH.