Dr. Curtis Johnson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Curtis Johnson?

Best Pain Doctor Ever

Posted on October 13th, 2017

I've had years of chronic pain and tried several doctors. Once I started going to Dr. Johnson's, he zeroed in on the problem. I wouldn't let anyone else give me my Epidural Cortisone injections. The relief is immeasurable.

Never feel rushed

Posted on March 11th, 2016

I have found Dr Johnson and his staff to be courteous and pleasant. He spends time to determine what needs to be done. I had only one problem on my last visit which had nothing to do with the doctor or nursing staff. The front office staff lost my chart and didn't get me in for my procedure. I had to ask them why it had been an hour and I still had not been called. They got me in immediately and Dr Johnson said we would look into the situation and apologized for the delay

Patient

Posted on April 28th, 2014

Very Professional.. I would not want anyone else doing these epideral procedures.! He is extremely gental and makes the procedure pass with ease..!

Understands

Posted on September 29th, 2011

Dr, Johnson, understands how you feel he listens, he remembers you if a 6 month or longer time goes by.... Be side manners are important and he is one of the best. He is a Dr that cares about there patients and takes the time to listen not just in and out.... I have had several surgery's and there are only 2 Dr. I trust. Dr. Johnson doesn't just push you through he finds the best solution for each patient he goes the extra mile to confirm and not guess. I do recommend Dr, Johnson and his express how friendly his staff is.... No matter what I feel its important when a Dr knows you.

Posted on September 4th, 2011

Dr. Johnson did a great job of answering questions and explaining things on a level that was understandable. He never seemed rushed to leave the room, he was attentive and listened to what I was describing to him as far as my symptons.

Dr. Johnson is a very caring and listens to the needs of his patients. He rates tops on my lists of personal doctors.

Posted on September 1st, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Johnson to anyone in need of back pain relief. All the times that I have had an appointment with Dr, Johnson he is always right on time and ready to listen to the problem and always recommends different options and gives his opinion on what he thinks needs to be done.

Heads up

Posted on August 30th, 2011

Dr Johnson takes the time to explain things in my language. You know ,so you can understand what it is with no smoke an mirrors. He takes the time to listen ,and has never done anything just for a buck. He is personable and the staff has always been compassionate. Even when I felt my worst. He talks to you ,and that is a rare find. I have never had a rushed appointment there or felt as though they had a treatment all sat up before they hear what I say or how I feel. Two thumbs up!

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

my husband has been dealing with back pain from carpet installation work of 15 years. I guess because he isn't an elderly person, then pain isn't real in this doctor's eyes. My husband received 2 spinal injections from Dr. Johnson. Not only were they ineffective, but the after the second one, my husband experienced some confusion, extreme pain, and an inability to put his words together. When I called the after hours office regarding these symptoms, the on call dr was very rude ( I imagine i woke him up ) and was told "if i thought it was that bad, take him to the er" and then I was hung up on. I would never recommend this clinic and especially this doctor to anyone. His bedside manner is nonexistent, and he has no compassion.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to respond about your husband's recent visit. I appreciate the feedback and understand your frustration. Unfortunately, not all patients will respond to their treatments but most have very good outcomes. With regards to the complaints of "some confusion, extreme pain, and an inability to put his words together" these are not typical side effects from the injections and unfortunately the on call doctor has to triage patients over the phone and not in person at night. Those symptoms could mean something more serious and I do agree with the on call doctor about being evaluated in the ER to rule out something serious. I do apologize if he was rude. I usually don't get negative comments about my bedside manner but will definitely take this into account with my future patients. Thanks again for your time. Sincerely, Curt Johnson

Posted on December 13th, 2010

Was just a sub, but I found nothing impressive.

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on March 19th, 2009

During my visit to Dr. Johnson he was compassionate and took time to educate me about my condition. He has a great bedside manner and I have even recommended that my father see him for his back pain. Dr. Johnson is truly a gem.

Posted on October 9th, 2017