Dr. Curtis W Hawkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Curtis W Hawkins?

Dr Hawkins and his wonderful staff are the most caring I have ever had especially during this difficult time for me. They go far past the first mile to help me in any way in their power. They are a gift from God to me.

The Best

Couldn't be better. I've never left a doctor's office feeling so well informed. He really took the time to explain everything- my issue, its source, recommended medicines, their application and so on. Now, a few short months later, I am happily acne free. :)

A caring patient focused doctor

Dr. Hawkins is great. He spends time with you, answers questions, listens to all concerns and carefully checks your skin. He does this for all patients so sometimes he is late in getting to me at the appointed time. I call beforehand to see if there is a delay and adjust my arrival time accordingly. His care and concern far outweighs this small inconvenience.

We waited for almost 2 hours, but they were very apologetic. Nice staff and the doctor was kind to my five year old, who was very squirrely after waiting for 2 hours!

Dr Hawkins took extra time, explained my problem. He was knowledgeable. He was calming and reassuring, took tests and gave follow up appointment. The appointment was given the first day and extended for over an hour.