Dr. Curtis C Horton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Curtis C Horton?

Bladder Cancer

Bladder Cancer

Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.

Cancelled my appointment and rescheduled two months later

I waited 60 days to get an appointment to consult with Dr. Horton for a peripheral vascular problems. A day before my appointment I got a call from his office telling me that he had to cancel because of a surgery commitment. When I called to reschedule, they told me I would have to wait until mid March, 2014 to get another appointment. I find this treatment almost beyond arrogant and very rude. I would never recommend this doctor to any one seeking a specialist in this area of medicine.

Dr. Horton's bedside manners, professionalism, knowledge and compassion are impeccable. The options, and pros & cons of the different types of dialysis access for me were clear and in the language I could understand. He gets 5 stars!!!

Dr. Curtis C Horton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.