Dr. Curtis C Huynh Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Curtis C Huynh?

Saved my Life!!!

ONLY doctor (of any specialty) to recognize and solve my pain issues. Before seeing him I would be in ERs multiple times per WEEK. Together we found a combo of drugs that keep me semi-functional and in an ER only 1-2 times per YEAR. I trust him so much I check with him when any other doctor tells me anything. Although pain is just one symptom of my several debilitating conditions, he has worked with me for years to keep it controlled. His office staff and office environment are outstanding!

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Curtis C Huynh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redwood City, CA.