Dr. Curtis M Jantzi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Curtis M Jantzi?

An Outstanding Family Physician

Avery dedicated and professionally equipped Doctor, who engages a patient to participate in his physical status. He talks with, not consistently to a patient, and makes a maximum effort to offer a treatment which is compatible with a patients lifestyle.

not thorough

He is not thorough enough in his exams for my needs. He does have a caring personality, but I need someone who is thorough.

Please be aware....He is great in the office but has no time after you leave for questions over the phone! His nurses are slow to return phone calls and don't seem too concerned with resolving issues without appointments. Nice folks but not in the right line of work!

Agreement with all the other reviews I've seen!

He's simply the best! Along with Tina and Jennifer Walker in their roles! If anyone says anything about this Family of Professional and Caring People, they obviously have some kind of problem!

Now THIS is a doctor!!!!

Dr. Jantzi is a true doctor! He listens, he is compassionate, he is knowledgeable, and he works hard to get you better by using all sources available. He isn't all about writing a prescription to offset the symptoms... he truly wants you to GET better, not just FEEL better. Trust in a doctor is very important to me because I have so many things wrong with me. I know that if Dr. Jantzi says it, it is in my best interest to do it. I am so thankful to have such a wonderful doctor and I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone searching for a good one. One more thing, I lost my job and had no insurance for a while and then was able to get TennCare. He treated me the same, and if possible even better than when I had insurance. That means a lot because as I said, I have a lot going on medically and I saw firsthand how when you say "I no longer have insurance" or "I now have TennCare" some doctors whole demeanor changed. HMG, please don't let this one get away!!!

a doctor that listens and treats

Before Jantzi I went to a another doctor in Kingsport. That doctor never listened. Dr Jantzi will listen to you and then treat you. He helped me out tremendously.