Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Curtis M Jones has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Curtis M Jones has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Curtis M Jones has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
I actually was a patient of Dr. Jones while I was in the hospital for pancreatitis. He came and saw me everyday including Sunday. He was very understanding about my condition and very concerned about my pain levels and how to get them under control. He spent time with me and treated me like I was a person and not just another person he had to see that day. One of the most friendly people I have ever met and would recommend him to anyone.
Dr. Jones is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Curtis M Jones accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSt Anthonys Medical Center, 10010 Kennerly Rd, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Curtis M Jones is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.