Dr. Curtis Jones Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Curtis Jones?

The Best Doctor I have Ever Dealt With

Posted on October 20th, 2011

I actually was a patient of Dr. Jones while I was in the hospital for pancreatitis. He came and saw me everyday including Sunday. He was very understanding about my condition and very concerned about my pain levels and how to get them under control. He spent time with me and treated me like I was a person and not just another person he had to see that day. One of the most friendly people I have ever met and would recommend him to anyone.

Posted on November 1st, 2015