Curtis Keller Is this you?

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Dr. Keller ignored a serious health problem that developed during my pregnancy and did not suggest that I see a specialist in that area. I ended hospitalized and underwent a lifesaving surgery.

Posted on November 3rd, 2010

Weird, but since I spent so much time with these people when I was pregnant, I actually kind of look forward to my time at Dr. Keller's office. He is great, and his nurse is wonderful. My youngest is now 6. Today I nearly passed out after a semi-invasive procedure and they were so caring and truly concerned. I would recommend them highly!

Posted on November 4th, 2015