Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Curtis E Montgomery has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
I didn't have any problems with Dr.Montgomery I talked my family member into going to him, I just had my first child in he explain to me everything word for word, also he makes his doctor visits worth the drive if course he does he's job but if I anymore kids he would be the first person ill call.. I went into labour at his office n there wasn't any problems with me going to the ER he had already called in let them know I was on my way, also doing delivery he was awesome
This doctor is what I assume doctors get into doctoring for. CARING. He is good at what he does and CARES. When I almost died from anemia (I had to have two blood transfusions) when my PCP misdiagnosed me, I met Dr. Montgomery when admitted to the hospital through the ER. Within 5 minutes questions and a quick sonogram test later, I was diagnosed with fibroid tumors and my treatment plan set. I had to have my uterus and cervix removed, but we found the source of the bleeding that caused my anemia. Dr. M was amazing in treatment, very informative, answered even the littlest questions with enthusiasm and definitely knew what he was about. I felt confident in him and after surgery he was very attentive and showed great care to my health both mentally and physically. Follow up visits were just as attentive and Dr. M listened to my every question. He has a great attitude for an OB/GYN, very personable and very friendly. A very happy man and I am a very relieved and happy patient.
I love the doctor as a person, but Doctor Montgomery tends to overlook problems and write off everything as normal -- and then all of a sudden it's an emergency. I prefer to talk about potential issues before they are huge ones to know what to expect just in case. The receptionist, Alma, can be pretty rude and unprofessional sometimes. On two occasions I've overheard her making rude comments about my situation to someone else in the office inappropriate. I absolutely love Elizabeth, the nurse, and Connie. The ultrasound tech is also extremely pleasant.
Dr. Montgomery is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Curtis E Montgomery accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSamaritan Womens Care, 100 Medical Center Pkwy Ste 500, Huntsville, TX
Dr. Curtis E Montgomery is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Huntsville, TX.