Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Curtis L Mosier has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Curtis L Mosier has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Curtis L Mosier has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 36
Due to what I consider another doctor's"incompetence", I was seen in hospital emergency room where doctors referred me to Dr. Mosier, although my problem was not of a surgical nature. He was very understanding and reassuring.. Since I did not want to return to the original physician and knew no other specialist to whom I might go for follow up, he agree to follow up with me until the problem was resolved. Too bad the medical field does not have more of this type.
Dr Mosier personally called my husband concerning my husbands test results. His office staff had called as soon as the test results were back from pathology. Dr Mosier was concerned because he had been called out of town. He wanted to make sure we were not lost "in the shuffle". Neither my husband or I have ever had any busy physician call us just to make sure we were kept up to date. We feel VERY well taken care of. We feel important and valued as people.
The office staff does no get back with you. If you are having surgery they will not give you an appointment until the day beforehand. The office staff is horrible they mis-scheduled my last appointment by almost an hour. Another family member used him for a gall bladder removal and after the surgery was complete she had found out he left behind 23 gall stones. Had I known this before I would not have used him. Just beware. Use at your own risk
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Mosier is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Central Iowa Health System
Dr. Curtis L Mosier accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMosier And Cobos Mds, 1300 Fulton St Ste 203, Denton, TX
Dr. Curtis L Mosier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.