Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Curtis A Phillips has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 32
First of all I do not work for Dr.Phillips or any of his friends, however I do work for a medical office so I am kinda hard to please. With that being said, Dr.Phillips himself has been great, very helpful and listened to me about my issues. He referred me to a OBGYN and I was called by them with in a week to schedule an appointment. His office staff however I am not that impressed with. Remember attitude goes along way.
I iked the Dr. but front girl not helpful and rather rude, pretty sure she hates her job. The nurse isn't even a nurse, has had NO medical training, Dr wanted her to draw my blood, NO not gonna happen. I know her from Miami and she is an auto glass installer, I won't go back, when I see a Dr I expect them to have an RN, LPN, or MA. I am concerned that she ID's herself as his "nurse" to me that is fraud, I am going to contact medical reveiw board to see if she can legally ID herself as a "nurse"
23 Years Experience
Oklahoma State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Curtis A Phillips accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVinita Surgery & Family Medical Clinic, 428 S Wilson St, Vinita, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Curtis A Phillips in this video.
Dr. Curtis A Phillips is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vinita, OK.