Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Curtis M Rimmerman
Dr. Curtis M Rimmerman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rimmerman is affiliated with Lutheran Hospital, Tripoint Medical Center and Mercy Allen Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Curtis M Rimmerman has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Curtis M Rimmerman has the following 30 expertise
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Holter monitoring
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Blood Clot
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Tricuspid Valve Insufficiency
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Coronary Disease
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Pulmonary Valve Insufficiency
Dr. Curtis M Rimmerman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I suppose he might be the Dr. you want if he thinks you are the right patient. He isn't willing to risk anything and shows his superiority in an offensive way while he smiles and makes jokes. I didn't care for him and would never choose him for a physician. The nurse who worked with him was worse than he was. Empathy score 0.
Dr. Rimmerman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsThe Cleveland Clinic, 9500 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Curtis M Rimmerman in this video.
Dr. Curtis M Rimmerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.