Dr. Curtis M Seitz Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Curtis M Seitz?

Most Dissatisfied

Christmas Eve morning I was in the emergency room with a massive nose bleed losing massive amounts of blood and discharging blood clots left and right. Once the E R doctor got me stabilized she recommended I get a hold of Dr Seitz the following Monday to schedule a follow up appointment. Its now Saturday and I still have no appointment. The nurse says she has to talk with the Dr first to see what he wants to do and he has remained unavailable. I have no idea what triggered this event but what I am certain of is Dr Seitz is fired and I will be finding me some one else.

Facelift