Dr. Curtis Walsh Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Curtis Walsh?

Posted on December 13th, 2016

I was referred to another doctor in the office, but Dr. Walsh was the doctor who saw me. I went there for a second opinion on some surgery I had done by another doctor. I was told to bring my medical records by the referring doctor. Dr. Walsh barely took a glance at the roof of my mouth and didn't even bother to look at my medical records. Waste of time and money seeing him.

Great Doctor

Posted on February 28th, 2014

Dr. Walsh is a fantastic Dr. He is very attentive and explains his findings to you in down to earth language. I would highly recommend Dr. Walsh.

Expensive

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

More expensive than other ENT Docs. Do your homework and find another one that does not charge / nickel and dime for every little thing that they do.

Posted on June 14th, 2013

I was extremely anxious about this visit as I thought something was very wrong with my throat. When Dr. Walsh came into the office he was very nice and made me feel comfortable with the procedure he was going to do. When he finished the exam he made me feel that I had nothing to worry about and that it could be treated with medication. Dr. Walsh told me to let him know if things did not improve. I was more than satisfied with my visit.

disappointment

Posted on February 8th, 2013

Overall appointment was okay. Greatly disappointed when my daughter with autoimmune disease was prescribed a medicine that interacted with her current medicine. Additionally, doctor did not return the pharmacy's phone call. I had to call the office a day and a half later to get a new prescription. You would think a doctor would at least take the time to correct a mistake that should not have been made in the first place.

Posted on February 1st, 2017