Dr. Curtis G Wickre Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Curtis G Wickre?

Great Kidney Doctor ,I will miss him.

He is a caring doctor,takes time with each patient. I've been with him for about 29 years! He was the first Doctors face I saw when I woke up after my liver reduction surgery. And he checked on me everyday for two weeks after in the hospital. I saw my liver specialist face once when I was in the hospital. He really cares for his patients. But he is retiring at the end of May this year! I will miss him vary much!

Dr. Wickre is an incredible physician and human being. My family and I have recieved treatment from him and his staff and collegues for over 15 years. He is concerned, caring, compassionate and brilliant in treating kidney disorders and hypertention.I am a live today because of the work and effort Dr Wickre provides.

Dr. Curtis G Wickre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Missoula, MT.