Dr. Curtiss W Combs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Curtiss W Combs?

Disappointed

Been a client for a year and it's been absolutely awful. I've been diagnosed with two autoimmune disorders and should have gotten physical therapy a year ago; have had spine pain for a year straight; the doctor never ordered a hip x ray a year ago and only ordered upper spine, had an seizure on medication which the second Dr never took seriously until I lost 45 pounds Dr Combs then took over; my hip which now shows arthritis. They still refuse to make an appointment when I called in explaining my pain. Dr. Combs never once addressed the arthritis nor checked my referrals nor apporoved them yet called me basically an depressed female to seek help at an psychiatric. Unprofessional and basically medical neglect. Do not come here if you have auto immune or serious issues!

Entire Office is Fantastic

From the Dr's to the assitants to the front desk, this office is great. I was afraid of having an HMO, but this office gave me confidence that it can work and work well. I've had several issues I have dealt with, not just myself, but family members as well. They are caring, efficient and watch your care completely. Never rushed, easy to get appointments and even later after work hours. Highly recommed Dr. Combs' Pratice!

HE CARES!

My son and I we have a real bad experienced with this Dr office for last years for me it was at the point that I have to switch from this Dr. to another a new one, unfortunally it was not the case to my son since he is depending of the medical system and other services since he has a very difficult issues to walk and he is not independent to go but him self, he longer walking, my wife was asking to his staff for some kind of referral to get some medical systems where he suppose to get exercise by him self to avoid from getting others health problems, well this never happened from his staff after months of asking these referrals to their staff they never did, instead they lie to my wife saying that ask for it and their actually they did not did it, we had call to the insurance and they told us that they never had received any paper work from they, we found it that they never ask anything for him this it was very disappointed and anger from our side but and the same time that it was anything that we can do, so instead they send on a letter saying that my son it was only covered for the next 30 days so we can get another doctor because he was not longer available to go to his office, so basically my son got kick out from their office not thinking of his medical condition they just want to avoid the problem and not to continue helping him, this it is actually the same way that they treat me before but instead I did had decided to take another doctor before they can send me a letter to switch doctor, a very despetioning way of this doctor office and his staff good luck to those they are continuing going to doctor office you might going to need it.

Wonderful office!!

This office is very professional especially the referral department and Dr Combs is amazing doctor. I would recommend him to everyone!

Amazing experience!

I have been a patient of Dr. Combs for several years. He has great staff and very well educated Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners. One thing that makes this office different from other family practices is that they are very thorough and genuinely care about each patient's well being. I highly recommend Dr. Combs and his staff as your health care provider.

Best Dr. in the southern calif and the imperial valley.

Dr. Combs Office is Amazing

Both Staff and Doctors were courteous and professional. The Office served me in a timely manner and I am extremely happy to have them all on my health care team under the misfortune of an automobile accident .

He was a great Doctor and answered all my questions

Ex patient

I went to this doctor for several years. Over that time I watched the practice grow, to the point where they were seeing at least 100 patients a day. Care became not so good. The female calling herself office manager was rude and uncaring when I needed help. I lost my temper with her and next thing I knew, I received a letter telling me to find a new doctor. I have several family members who were also patients (my recommendation). They received letters terminating them, stating that they no longer accepted their insurance. I wrote a letter to Curtis and didn't hear a word in response. My guess he never saw the letter. Watch out people, this place is awful.

First of all I'm very disappointed not because of Dr. Combs because I personally haven't met him but because of his receptionist who answered the phone first off I called to make an appointment because it says online on the website that it's states " same day appointment " . So yesterday morning I had called to make an appointment because I was not feeling well, so I figured okay since this is my first time having IEHP medical insurance I'll give it a try since I've always had good insurance and my old doctor would always take me in when I'm not feeling well I'd figure this doctor would be the same but since I cannot afford insurance at the moment I got IEHP . So I decided to make Dr. Combs my primarily doctor because of all the good reviews I've read online and because he accepted my insurance .. So I called the receptionist she answered the phone and I told her " hello I would like to make an appointment I'm a new patient and she goes what insurance do you have I said IEHP and she goes okay hold on let me see what I have open.. So I wait maybe two to three minutes and she goes I don't have anything available and I go oh okay well do you have an appointment available tomorrow she goes no I go what about next week and she goes no the only ones I have available is in two to three weeks . And She tells me if it's an emergency why don't you go to urgent care and I go okay well I went last night and she goes they didn't prescribed you anything and I go no because they told me to follow up with my primary doctor and so that's what I'm doing is making an appointment with Doctor Combs and she goes well I'm sorry we don't have anything available So I said thank you and I was very disappointed because I thought it was same day appointment but I figured when I had insurance not IEHP it was so easy to get an appointment but now I guess maybe there picky on everyone's insurance . I was really look forward to meeting Doctor Combs since he had good reviews but I guess my insurance isn't good enough since its IEHP .. So I'm not really mad at Dr. Combs but I'm just disappointed the fact that I can't even make an appointment because I have a feeling it's my insurance but it's okay because I'll just sign up with another doctor .

HORRIBLE

We were first time patients of Dr. Curtiss Combs at his office on Temecula Parkway but we will never again step foot in that office. Dr. Combs seemed fine as a doctor but his office staff was horrific. Mark the office manager agreed but then defended the terrible service of their office He even went on to explain to me that a portion of their staff works remotely from down south which is why she is not aware of many of the things that are going on in the office, which alone is crazy. After phone calls that were not returned. Paperwork that they consistantly could not get to me even after telling me is was ready and labs paperwork that they could not seem to get to me, I AM DONE. All of these things made it very clear that these were not the people that I wanted handling my health care. I WILL IMMEDIATELY BEGAN SEEKING ANOTHER HEALTHCARE PROVIDER.

Dr. Curtiss W Combs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Temecula, CA.