Dr. Curtiss B Cook Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Curtiss B Cook?

Best Dr I have EVER had for anything!!!

GREAT DOCTOR!

I read reviews about Dr Cook and was skeptical about seeing him but I went with my gut feeling and stuck with my appointment with him. I have to say THANK GOD I DID. - My appointment was about PCOS, amenorrhea and weight gain. He is extraordinarily intelligent. He answered all my questions, which was a lot! He took his time, explained everything so I understood. Just OVERALL an amazing doctor. Really happy with him. Side note: He can come off "short" for follow up of labs but he gets down to the point and quick. To me that's what you want!

Patience

Still working through Thyroid issues but doesn't give up. Surgery is not the 1st or 2nd or etc answer.