Dr. Cynara L Coomer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynara L Coomer?

AlertL Empthy, caring, concern, knowedgeable, Dr. is open for business

I cannot say enough good things about this doctor. Just when I thought all the good Dr's have passed years ago.... Comes a breath of fresh air. Did I hit.. and you.. the jackpot!! ok I had to wait for an apt. Which the office staff expedited.. another. Dr. Coomer is real down to earth, Takes HER TIME> ok the reason for the wait... I can deal with that.. She made me feel like I was her only patient. HELLO... OMG.. I'm glad that I'm fine and my breasts are good.. Despite a serious family history of Cancer!! She gave me the most through exam I've ever had explained all the options even told me things I didn't know.. You will not be disappointed.

All about her celebrity

Doesn't care about her patients. Cares about her TV gig. Very disapointd.

rate her, she's very beautifull...