Dr. Cynthia C Abacan Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia C Abacan?

Wouldn't take my dog to her

She dismissed my concerns. Spent about 7 minutes total with me. No bedside manner.

I would recommend her to anyone. I saw a family doctor in Battle Creek and really had my medicine way off. Dr. Abacan and explained what was going on and how to correct things.

Unless you have regular insurance, do not see. She assumes everyone can afford a pump.

Love her

She listens and takes the time to explain things. I've never felt rushed and love the fact that she actually HEARS what I'm saying to her instead of assuming she knows what's going on. I would recommend her to anyone.

Never again

This woman has never learned how to treat patients kindly or with respect. The patients questions/comments were totally dismissed. It is obvious that ...

I waited 45 minutes to see Dr. Abacan. Personal information sent to them prior to the appointment was not in my file and needed to be re-done. Dr. Abacan saw me for 5 minutes and provided no useful information. She did apologize for being "too blunt". She wasn't blunt, she just had no useful information regarding my health problems. When she started discussing her own health problems I wondered whether the appointment was for her or me.