Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia R Aks
Dr. Cynthia R Aks, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Gresham, OR, with other offices in Gresham, OR and Portland, OR (and 1 other location). She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia R Aks has 4 locations
24950 SE Stark St
Gresham, OR 97030
1040 NW 22nd Ave Ste 560
Portland, OR 97210
24988 SE Stark St Ste 220
Gresham, OR 97030
Book Online Now
Dr. Cynthia R Aks has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Cynthia R Aks has the following 1 expertise
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia R Aks - Posted on June 6th, 2018
I think I was very fortunate to have met Dr. Aks. She is quite calming and explains things well. She places one at ease no matter how worried they are. I recently had a lumpectomy and feel she is SAFE place to be when one is stricken with 'fear'. Surgery recent and am on road to healing. I am positive for the BEST looking ahead. Thank you so much and a wonderful office staff that is as lovely and thoughtful as she is. Kudos to ALL!!!!
Go elsewhere for care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia R Aks - Posted on November 3rd, 2013
This physician did not get preauth, delaying tests. Implanted new port that SIH employees have no knowledge of how to use. Worst of all, wanted to begin chemotherapy, knowing I had open wound that needed time to heal thereby risking fatal infection. Had abnormal bone scan results given by receptionist who could not answer questions, leaving me to believe the worst for the weekend. Please, obtain second opinion from Siteman Center before treatment.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia R Aks - Posted on July 7th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia R Aks - Posted on January 1st, 2011
Dr. Aks,is incredibly compassionate, patient, thorough, professional and has excellent surgical skills. She saved my wife's life and also addressed the needs of me and my children. I had heard of her stellar reputation for years and was fortunate enought that when my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer that we were directed to her care. I highly recommend her as a physician and surgeon. She is a very unique individual Thank you Dr. Aks!!!
33 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
St John Health System
Dr. Cynthia R Aks Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Cynthia R Aks's office for more information.
24950 SE Stark St Gresham, OR : (503) 674-1152
25050 SE Stark St Ste 265 Gresham, OR : (503) 413-2005
1040 NW 22nd Ave Ste 560 Portland, OR 97210
24988 SE Stark St Ste 220 Gresham, OR 97030
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cynthia R Aks, DO - Surgery in Gresham, OR, in this video.
Dr. Cynthia R Aks is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gresham, OR.