Dr. Cynthia R Aks Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia R Aks?

Go elsewhere for care

This physician did not get preauth, delaying tests. Implanted new port that SIH employees have no knowledge of how to use. Worst of all, wanted to begin chemotherapy, knowing I had open wound that needed time to heal thereby risking fatal infection. Had abnormal bone scan results given by receptionist who could not answer questions, leaving me to believe the worst for the weekend. Please, obtain second opinion from Siteman Center before treatment.

had a good experience with the doctor. I was scared and worried and she was incredibly comforting and professional. She also eased the mind of my partner who was at the hospital during my surgery.

Dr. Aks,is incredibly compassionate, patient, thorough, professional and has excellent surgical skills. She saved my wife's life and also addressed the needs of me and my children. I had heard of her stellar reputation for years and was fortunate enought that when my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer that we were directed to her care. I highly recommend her as a physician and surgeon. She is a very unique individual Thank you Dr. Aks!!!

Dr. Cynthia R Aks is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gresham, OR.