Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Alavazo MD
Dr. Cynthia Alavazo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newhall, CA, with another office in Mission Hills, CA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Alavazo is affiliated with Mission Community Hospital - Panorama. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Alavazo has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Cynthia Alavazo has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 1 of 1
Uncaring, Flat effect and very poor Bedside Manner --- AVOID
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia Alavazo - Posted on August 4th, 2009
We find Dr. Beck Alavazo to be very flat effect, basically not very caring nor supportive. We cannot recommend her unless you want a doctor who does not have a good bedside manner, appears cold and uncaring, treats symptoms of major diseases as trivial...She misdiagnosed our child in a way that ought not be done, thank God we found a real intelligent, caring and motivated physician to help. Good ridence! She practices in Mission Hills and Santa Clarita...avoid these both!
Dr. Alavazo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mission Community Hospital - Panorama
17 Years Experience
University of California at San Diego
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Cynthia Alavazo Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Cynthia Alavazo's office for more information.
24355 Lyons Ave Newhall, CA : (661) 222-9381
14901 Rinaldi St Mission Hills, CA : (818) 635-8553
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cynthia Alavazo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newhall, CA.