Dr. Cynthia Alsup Is this you?

3.8

Dr. Alsup wasn't my doctor at the beginning of my pregnancy but she is the one that delivered my son and I am still seeing her I think she is a good doctor. she explains everything to me and makes sure that I have no questions or concerns on whatever the matter is that we are discussing

Excellent Doctor

I found Dr. Alsup to be very professional and thorough during my appointment. I would definitely recommend her and will certainly continue to use her as my physician.

Thia is the worse dr ever, she was my prenatal dr for my daughter and I think god everyday that she didn't deliver. She left me pregnant for over 3 weeks, even when my BP was extremely high. When another dr sent me to be delivered because it was out of control she put a stop to it. She was delivered emergency c-section and nearly died from being in too long.

I used Dr. Alsup with the pregnancy of my youngest daughter. She always answered every question I had and spent a good deal of time with me during prenatal check-ups. She was not the doctor on call for my delivery but she did come and check up on me and my daughter frequently and was very good.