Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Arndell
Dr. Cynthia Arndell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM, with other offices in Albuquerque, NM and Albuquerque, NM . She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Arndell is affiliated with Presbyterian Hospital, Espanola Hospital and University of New Mexico Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Arndell has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Cynthia Arndell has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Cynthia Arndell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Arndell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of New Mexico Hospital
Kaseman Presby Hosp
UNM Medical Group
19 Years Experience
University of New Mexico
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Cynthia Arndell Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Cynthia Arndell's office for more information.
5400 Gibson Blvd SE Albuquerque, NM : (505) 272-7000
1209 University Blvd NE Albuquerque, NM : (505) 272-4400
2211 Lomas Blvd NE Albuquerque, NM : (505) 272-2111
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cynthia Arndell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.