Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cynthia K Ashcraft has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Cynthia K Ashcraft has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Cynthia K Ashcraft is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Ashcraft has such a wonderful way of communicating with both little ones and teens, as well as parents. Even with the youngest patient, her appointment is with her patient and she develops a really good relationship with them. My son, who she treated until he left for college, still loves to stop in and visit Dr. A and Kathy anytime it's not flu season. When she talks, they truly listen to her and try to follow her advice, which she backs up with research. Bedside manner is excellent! The staff is wonderful and wait time almost always minimal.
Dr Ashcraft is simply a class act! We love her and would not consider someone else. She always polite and shows compassion. She's not a "here's a script call if not better" kind of Dr. She wants to get down to the cause before she writes a script. She always expresses her opinion on a situation but makes sure that I am MOM and it's up to me on sencetive subjects. Her nurse, Cathy, WOW just as amazing! Both so smart and wonderful!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
33 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
University Hospital Of Arkansas
Dr. Cynthia K Ashcraft accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsSparks Pediatrics, 1501 S Waldron Rd Ste 100, Fort Smith, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cynthia K Ashcraft in this video.
Dr. Cynthia K Ashcraft is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Smith, AR.