Dr. Cynthia Bean Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Bean?

Best doctor by far!

Posted on April 19th, 2014

I began seeing doctor bean as I was cycling through ob's in a practice trying to find one to deliver my son. It was my first pregnancy and I didnt know what to expect and was very anxious. After coming across doctor bean I had known I had found my doctor! She made me feel at ease and was with me every step of the way during my high risk pregnancy. She even went above and beyond when I developed post partum depression. She takes personal interest in each and every patient and if she had not left Cincinnati she would be delivering my next child! Would highly reccomend!!

Wonderful Physician

Posted on July 11th, 2012

I began seeing Dr. Bean with my first pregnancy at age 38. I was at high risk to carry and deliver my son Noah due to multiple factors. I had been referred to the high risk clinic and although this was also a great experience, I preferred a private physician. She was absolutely wonderful. Dr. Bean was one of the most compationate and caring physicians I had encountered. As an RN, I knew all the possible complications that could possibly arise during my pregnancy and she was honest and supportive throughout my pregnancy. She is a very knowlegable physician and I could not have had a better experience.

Posted on July 11th, 2013