Have you seen Dr. Cynthia L Benton?

Awesome Doc!

I'm difficult as a patient in terms of metabolizing medications. Dr Benton is not only methodical, she's creative in how she remedies a medication that could work give a supplement and, wow, it does its job. She friendly, she hears me and she's responsive. So grateful for her practice methods, training and kind manner. She is a lovely person!

Excellent work Dr Benton

Dr Benton is on of the nicest healthcare professionals I come across. And Just lucky in the find, I have a friend at work that loves her. I consider Dr Benton a woman who wears many hats, she sees me as a therapist, and a psychiatric patient, but in a modest way. Sometimes you need something that helps you through life, instead of the hormones. THANK YOU DR BENTON!!!!

Awesome Doctor

Title says it all. Worth every penny.

A traumatic experience with her

After my first visit several years ago, I had a traumatic experience that prevented me from making my next scheduled appt with her. I received a very hurtful letter from her discharging me as a patient and I owed her an expensive missed appointment fee (even after explaining my circumstances). I still remember this now - about 6 years ago. I'm glad I found another psychiatrist that I can trust and who would never give up on me as she did. I have been with him regularly since then.

Dr. Cynthia L Benton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austin, TX.

Dr. Cynthia L Benton Is this you?