Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cynthia A Bergmann has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I had a laparoscopic surgery done by Dr. Bergman for the removal of a cyst. She was so rough on me that I was bruised black and blue down there and thought it was "normal" until I spoke with another doctor who confirmed that Dr. Bergman was too rough and treated me like an object during surgery. She could have been more gentle to avoid all the bruising. She also has a rough personality and scared me into thinking I have a cancerous cyst so that I would quickly get the surgery done. I have been afraid to go see any doctor for my annual check up ever since I had the surgery. If you want someone who takes your concerns into consideration and is gentle, then she isn't the doctor for you. I have a lot of regrets for having her perform surgery on me. I've had other abdominal pain since the surgery and I am thinking it's because she was too rough on my insides.
For starters... she is the rudest doctor I have ever met in my life!!!! she was over 2 hours late! Mind you, I could hear her on the phone talking about her horses on her personal cell phone, as her feet were up on another chair. Came out and asked how much longer, she didn't even apologize for being behind. Second: her staff is rude. Not all if I may add, but the young lady that apparently is her daughter, RUDE! Her back office staff.... especially the one with the glasses and very dark hair, I can honestly say nothing was pleasant about her. I could over hear her talking to another young lady about her "husband's drug habit". Really? PLEASE WOMEN, DO YOUR RESEARCH ON THIS WOMEN BEFORE YOU LET HER EVEN TOUCH YOU. THERE ARE WONDERFUL DOCTORS OUT THERE. SHE IS DEFINATELY NOT ONE OF THEM!!!!!!
39 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1979
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Cynthia A Bergmann accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCanterbury Womens Health Care Inc, 6167 N Fresno St Ste 102, Fresno, CA
Dr. Cynthia A Bergmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fresno, CA.