Dr. Cynthia L Bodkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia L Bodkin?

Dr Bodkin misdiagnosed me saying my problem was bad sleep hygiene. Saw 2nd doc who quickly prescribed medication solving problem. When Dr. B heard of this she called and cussed out the other doctor for interfering. Bodkin also ok'd use of melatonin then denied it in front of me and visiting resident, yelling at me and demanding to know who recommended it. I was ready to walk out. She was incompetent and unprofessional. I dispose this woman.

A disgraceful Mayo trained doctor -- condescending and plain awful.

Dr. Bodkin is very condescending and lets uses her Mayo trained body do a disservice to medicine. She does not listen to the patient, downplays all of their symptoms and does not review medical history before seeing the patient. I highly recommend avoiding Dr. Bodkin. She asked me to list my debilitating symptoms. She then said, "EVERYONE has those symptoms. Maybe you need to spend less times focusing on your symptoms." She told this to me - a man who went from working 60+ hours a week, coaching baseball, taking family vacations, and volunteering in my community to being virtually disabled. She is quite possibly the rudest human being I have ever met. She is proof that the greatest education in the world cannot make up for lack of empathy, a poor bedside manner, a large ego, and a condescending attitude.

I too feel as though she has a terrible bedside manner. I have Narcolepsy in which she reconfirmed with further testing. And has proceeded to tell me that i am drug seeking and needed to get a grip. What kind of professional says that. She is extremely difficult to get ahold of and i have had to speak with the nurse only. She made herself available for first visit and phone call to tell me to get a grip. I would not recommend her at.this time.

Rude bedside manner -- does not listen

Her ego proceeds her.Her bedside manner is awful.She blows off symptoms, saying, "Everyone has this symptom or that symptom."Went in needing help and she left me in the Twilight Zone.