Dr. Cynthia Bright Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Bright?

Posted on August 17th, 2015

Dr. Bright makes me feel as tho she actually cares for her patience. Even after my kids have grown to be 6 and 8 and they have less appointments, basically yearly check ups, she remembers them by name and even little details like their favorite colors. Dr. Bright always presents her self fashionably and organized. I do receive medical benefits and thankfully she excepts it without making me feel at all different or less respected then any one else!! I always recommend Dr. Cynthia Bright to any and all parents!!! sincerely, Tonya Hansson

One of the best

Posted on November 23rd, 2013

Dr. Cynthia Bright has always been wonderful with my children. But a recent visit touched my heart and I wanted to make sure she knew how much we appreciate her. She gave me what is needed the most... She remembered that my son is a little person... Not just a number, not just another patient on her schedule. She remembered that he is only 9, he's sick, scared and anxious. My son HATES the strep test. He trembles, panics, and get nauseous, gags, and tears up. Even though she had other patients waiting, she never rushed him, she was calm and understood what he was feeling, told stories of personal experiences and techniques to try and make it easier. Tears came to my eyes when it occurred to my later that night how wonderful she had been. It is so hard being a mom worrying all the time. Sometimes doctors get caught up in that rush of the day and they forget that our beautiful children are people with feelings. More often than I care to remember, I would get home and think back about a doctors visit and be upset. There's that rush of the day feeling that enters the room with some doctors. In that moment you are hesitant, you don't really agree with them holding your child down for the test but you think"this is the doctor, this is what they have to do". You get sucked into that "rush of the day" vibe and feel intimidated. Thank you Dr Bright for being a wonderful doctor. For making me and my children feel safe, cared for, and comfortable. Thanks for your warmth, humor, care, and attention."

Posted on October 3rd, 2017