Dr. Cynthia H Browne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia H Browne?

An exceptional Dr., full of knowledge. One of my favorite Dr.'s

Engineer

I was her patient when she was resident in Stanford university in 1988. She was very caring and creating hope and positive thinking for my advanced stage of cancer. I was only 30 years old and just came to USA for treatment.

Rude doctor

Rude and arrogant, dismissive. Just what you need when you are facing cancer.

Dr Browne

After being diagnosed with breast cancer and scared to death I had my meetings with the 5 doctors and Dr Browne was one of them. She made me very comfortable ,totally understood my nervousness and being so scared. She was very reassuring and helped me through the 6 weeks of daily radiation. She is well informed and very knowledgable and is continually learning about new medical information and passing onto you the information. What I like to say about her and all my doctors is she was one of my angels that helped me through a very difficult time. I continue to see her the past two years for a exam and she handles my mammagrams. I will probbly continue with her until she says to leave her alone. Recommend her to family and best friends. That says alot. Hopefully you will be without cancer and never have to meet her but if you do you are lucky.