Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cynthia A Buchweitz has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I feel so fortunate to have found Dr. Buchweitz. I respect her medical expertise in guiding my medical care; and appreciate her genuine courtesy, compassion and caring for me as a patient. She has a wonderul way of listening to and addressing my medical concerns and questions allowing me time to ask questions without feeling rushed. Since I see a couple of specialists also, I feel Dr. Buchweitz honors their opinions as well as combining her own views for necessary treatments which helps ensure the best overall medical care for me. The nurses and office staff are always friendly and welcoming.
20 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Edward W Sparrow Hospital
Dr. Cynthia A Buchweitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSparrow Medical Group North, 2035 Asher Ct Ste 200, East Lansing, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cynthia A Buchweitz in this video.
Dr. Cynthia A Buchweitz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Lansing, MI.