Dr. Cynthia T Chow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia T Chow?

Dr. Chow was extremely thorough, checking everywhere for possible skin cancers, as melanomas run in my family. She even checked out the scalp. I had been to another Dermatologist, who didn't catch a pre-cancerous condition on my chest to follow-up on. I only wish the office takes Medicare that my husband must use.

missed basal cell cancer TWICE !!

I WAS a patient of Dr. Chow for many years. That promptly ended with the SECOND misdiagnosis of basal cell cancer. Yearly skin checks with numerous moles removed, many normal, some atypical. In both instances I pointed out a spot on my leg to which Dr. Chow replied "Oh, that's nothing". My plastic surgeon removed both spots, a couple years apart. BOTH were basal cell cancer. I have a new dermatologist who is much more thorough. Photos of basal cell cancer on the internet helped ME diagnose basal cell cancer. Too bad Dr. Chow was unable to see it.

Dr. Cynthia T Chow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester Hills, MI.