Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cynthia W Colven has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Colven was disengaged from the beginning. Not personable and disreguarded my claims of being in pain. And then had the gaul to ask me within 5 minutes of meeting her for the first time if i was interested in anti depressants when my visit was about neck and back pain! I will be taking my thoughts and feelings to HR.
This is a doctor that actually takes the time to get to know her patients and find out what is really going on. She has never rushed through an appointment with me, she has always taken the time to diagnose and expalain any problems I may have. I would highly recommend her as a family doctor. She is also great with my kids.
Dr. Colven is a doctor that gives individual attention, cares and takes the time to listen to your concerns and issues. Dr. Colven was able to identify and address a problem that I had that a specialist the day before stated that everything was normal. Dr. Colven has helped my sons with ADHD and asthma. Dr. Colven takes the time to explain my diagnosis and options for treatment. Dr. Colven has experience and expertise that is hard to find these days in a family focused practice. If you are looking for a family practitioner with an office that is friendly and has the time to take care of you, this is the doctor to go to.
Dr. Colven has been the doctor for my sons and I for 5 years now. Not only is she highly knowledgable, but her bedside manner is excellent. She allows enough time with her patients to properly diagnose the problem and discuss treatment options. I cannot recommend her high enough. She truly is a top professional.
27 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Cynthia W Colven accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cynthia W Colven in this video.
Dr. Cynthia W Colven is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clackamas, OR.