Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia A Cork
Dr. Cynthia A Cork, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fountain Valley, CA. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Cork is affiliated with South Coast Global Medical Center, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center and Uc Irvine Medical Center. Dr. Cork has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia A Cork has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Cork is the best obgyn ever! But some of the newer staff really aren't that friendly. I've been going to her for the past 9 yrs and her staff up until then have been extremely nice and friendly. But now I'm torn whether or not I want to keep seeing her only because of two of her staff members are rude andunfriendly. Plus one them was sleeping on the job where everyone can see them!
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012, 2009, 2010, 2014, 2008, 2015, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2013, 2012, 2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Cork is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Cynthia A Cork accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCynthia A Cork Md, 11180 Warner Ave Ste 455, Fountain Valley, CA
Dr. Cynthia A Cork is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.