Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cynthia L Dilauro has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Cynthia L Dilauro has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Cynthia L Dilauro has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 31
I have never been to a practice that treats their patients so poorly. Not only is the office staff extremely rude and unfriendly but they are down right disrespectful. They have no respect for the patients time. I used to see dr Dilauro every 3 months and had to wait between 2-3 hours every time and then she spends 5 minutes in the room writing my prescription and she is on her way. Several times she wrote my prescription wrong and I had to drive the 25 min to the office to get it fixed and never once was there even an apology! This last time I was. There I had waited over 2.5 hours and my phone died while I was sitting in the room. I went out to charge it in my car for literally 3 minutes so I could call the client I had an appointment with for work to tell them I would have to reschedule and then I promptly went right back in, as I was walking in the witch at the front desk told me I "better hurry up because the dr just walked in the room" I better hurry up???? I had been waiting for over 2.5 hours! This place is unbelievable and when walking out of the last appointment the scheduler asked when do I want to schedule my next appointment for, I laughed and said I would never under any circumstance return to this office and if you are smart you would do the same!
She is a nice person but after going to her a few times and trying a few prescriptions which did not work for me, she basically told me there is no more she can do for me and seemed upset at me. As if I can help it. I also think her staff is SUPER rude. They act like you are bothering them. I have found a new doctor and will never go back. My wait has always been 1-2 hours.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Dilauro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Northeastern Ohio University College Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 1989
Akron General Medical Center
Dr. Cynthia L Dilauro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDilauro And Dilauro Medical Group, 739 Graham Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Dr. Cynthia L Dilauro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cuyahoga Falls, OH.