Dr. Cynthia Dilauro Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Dilauro?

Posted on August 19th, 2017

I have never been to a practice that treats their patients so poorly. Not only is the office staff extremely rude and unfriendly but they are down right disrespectful. They have no respect for the patients time. I used to see dr Dilauro every 3 months and had to wait between 2-3 hours every time and then she spends 5 minutes in the room writing my prescription and she is on her way. Several times she wrote my prescription wrong and I had to drive the 25 min to the office to get it fixed and never once was there even an apology! This last time I was. There I had waited over 2.5 hours and my phone died while I was sitting in the room. I went out to charge it in my car for literally 3 minutes so I could call the client I had an appointment with for work to tell them I would have to reschedule and then I promptly went right back in, as I was walking in the witch at the front desk told me I "better hurry up because the dr just walked in the room" I better hurry up???? I had been waiting for over 2.5 hours! This place is unbelievable and when walking out of the last appointment the scheduler asked when do I want to schedule my next appointment for, I laughed and said I would never under any circumstance return to this office and if you are smart you would do the same!

waited over an hour! barely listened to me & referred me for totally unrelated & expensive tests at several other facilities. Suffered for years w/serious condition due to dr ignoring my opinion & finally getting help

Posted on April 10th, 2017

Stay away!

Posted on June 4th, 2016

Sadly, not worth your time. Find a real Dr.

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

She is one of the doctors that truly cares for their patients

Nope

Posted on September 10th, 2015

She is a nice person but after going to her a few times and trying a few prescriptions which did not work for me, she basically told me there is no more she can do for me and seemed upset at me. As if I can help it. I also think her staff is SUPER rude. They act like you are bothering them. I have found a new doctor and will never go back. My wait has always been 1-2 hours.

Posted on October 24th, 2013

I have had tests and blood work done in the years I have been seeing Dr Cindy and have never received a call with my results. I have had to call multiple times to get any answers. Even though she has great bedside manner (once you finally see her), I will be looking for another doctor.

Money hungry

Posted on October 12th, 2013

Prices are quoted at time of office visit, but when checking out charged $100.00 more. This has happened twice. When questioning the charge I was told I was wrong. Ended up having to pay more. Make sure Dr. Cindy writes down the charge for you that way you will not be told you are wrong on the charges. I find that she is high strung and nervous for a doctor. Never going back.

watch your money

Posted on September 6th, 2013

Dr Dilauro and staff do not tell you that when you pay for a cosmetic procedure that if you change your mind your money is NOT REFUNDED, and full payment is expected when you pay. They do not give you a form to fill out on their refund policy at the time of payment. But will go back 2-3 years on forms that were signed but do not give copies to their patients. She will not even discuss refunds and will avoid you. Very unproffesional in dress and manners. Don't go there!!!!!!!!

She has no time!!!!!!!

Posted on August 14th, 2013

I have never written a review before, but I am so frustrated with Dr. Delauro I want others to know. I called in a prescription 3 weeks ago. She has yet to approve it. I have called the office multiple times, and they have been unable to help me. They say it is on her desk and she has not been able to get to it yet. This is not the first time this has happened. What would happen if the medicine was life or death. She is too busy with her family and has no time for her patients!

Outrageous & Rude Behavior

Posted on August 17th, 2011

The wait time was 2 1/2 hours. The office staff appeared unprofessional and disorganized. Dr. Cindy was frustrated and beyond rude, loudly verbalizing how annoyed she was with her patients and that she was sick of being yelled at. She had not read my chart, guessed at why I was there, and then when questioned about what was going on, actually yelled, "I don't have to take this anymore! You can find another doctor! Get out of my office!" along with some other outbursts as she stormed out of the room. I was shocked! I followed her telling her that I needed refills & she yelled over her shoulder, "Fine! But you can wait another 2 hours!" Her behavior was not only unprofessional but outrageous. I was appalled, embarrassed, and also very sick and in need of an exam. I then waited 1/2 hour for the refills without ever seeing Dr. Cindy again. I also saw a total of 4 Drug Reps come and go while I was there, making me wonder how she had time for them but not for her patients. Very disappointed.

Posted on May 6th, 2011

It's true you have to wait but it's important to note that Dr. DiLauro is the most thorough Dr. I've ever. If you really want someone that will take care of you.... this is the one. Call ahead the day of your appt. to see how far behind the are.

Posted on April 21st, 2011

I have been seeing her for a couple of years and I am changing doctors. I am tired of wasting my time on a 2-3 hr. wait time. This happens all the time. The staff is not helpful at all and I am an easy going person.