Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia Elis
Dr. Cynthia Elis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hartford, CT. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Elis is affiliated with Connecticut Children's Medical Center, Hartford Hospital and St Francis Hospital & Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Cynthia Elis has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 14
Dr. Elis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Connecticut Children's Medical Center
St Francis Hospital & Medical Center
University of Connecticut Health Ctr-John Dempsey Hospital
9 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Cynthia Elis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna CT AWH MC OA w/Pediatric Dental
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCommunity Health Services, 500 Albany Ave, Hartford, CT
Dr. Cynthia Elis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hartford, CT.