Dr. Cynthia Evans Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia Evans?

Very good Doctor

Posted on March 7th, 2013

This lovely lady was my Father's doctor on numerous occasions. I watched how she handled him and decided if I ever get the chance I want this doctor to provide medical care for me. She is down to earth, knowledgeable, skillful and delivers excellent care to her patients. I feel so fortunate to have her to advise me. I have recommended her to friends needing a local physician. Her recommendations on other physicians for my surgery has been the best. Thank you Dr. Evans.

Posted on October 24th, 2012

As long as ive been coming to seen her , she is very caring dr and would keep coming to see her staff is very friendly Yes I would recommend others to see her

Posted on December 29th, 2015