Dr. Cynthia B Fisher Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Cynthia B Fisher?

patient

She told me what was going to happen and there were no surprises.She had the bio info to me in 1 week. The scar was less than I thought it would be.

ex pt.

Horrible interpersonal skills, heavy handed, does not LISTEN as most in medical don't, sarcastic and narcassistic. I would not let her touch me.

Very Thorough

Doesn't mince words. Very suppurtive during our difficult and sensitive time. Thankful to have her in the area.

Missed the mark in surgery

I had parotid "mass" with walnut shape lymph node. Insisted I have Lymphoma in spite of 2 clean biopsies. Surgery was horrible. She did not prescribe my medications I take daily. I was detoxing off meds during and immediately after surgery. After my swelling went down I realized she did not take out the lymph node the size of walnut, no need to palpate it is plain to see. Waiting for response re: lymp node. So far, frozen sections reveal nothing at all. So no Lymphoma. Shame on you, you let me go over the Christmas Holidays thinking I had cancer. It was the worst Christmas ever. Poor grand kids. Thank goodness I kept it to myself and avoided ruining everyone's holiday except of course my own. Should have read the "Vitals" prior to surgery. I had to beg for those meds and it was still hours before I got them. I could have seized. I explained my meds a half dozen times and to everyone along the way. She is always in a hurry and pushes you along.

NEVER SEE THIS WOMAN!

I wouldnt let her near a goldfish yet another life. I am a recovery room nurse and i have seen nothing but bad happen to her patients. She is the ONLY ent in the hospital that cuts from ear to ear for a simple thyroidectomy. And if you are thinking about allowing her to do a tonsillectomy on you or your child, be prepared for the absolute worst.