Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Cynthia G Dunn has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
She delivered my son many years ago. I saw her twice during my pregnancy, and the rest of the time had the see the NP. I was having many problems, yet they were never addressed. During delivery she was very negligent. The baby's heart rate was dropping and the nurses could not get her to come into the room. The nurses were huddled in the corner trying to decide how to proceed. Once she came in she treated me as if I was an animal. She forced the baby out causing unnecessary trauma to both my baby and myself. WORST DOCTOR IN LUBBOCK< STAY AWAY.
Dr. Dunn,Did not have very good bedside manners. I was in tears when I left her office.She was very harsh with her words, and had a very strong tone of voice with me. I was hoping for a doctor with sympathy and compassion, but I DID NOT get any of these loving and caring attributes from the doctor or her staff. I have never complained about a Doctor in my entire life till now. I hope no one has to ever endure what I went through. Dr. Dunn made me feel like I was a bad person for having a different opinion than hers. I felt as though I was a child being scolded. I called the next day, I told her I was sorry for making her mad. Dr. Dunn said that she was not mad, but that she always had this tone of voice. I will pray that no one ever has to feel this pain.
28 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Cynthia G Dunn accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomens Health Associates, 3614 23rd St, Lubbock, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Cynthia G Dunn in this video.
Dr. Cynthia G Dunn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lubbock, TX.