Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cynthia M Genovese MD
Dr. Cynthia M Genovese has 2 locations
1 Highway 70 Ste 1
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Dr. Cynthia M Genovese has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Cynthia M Genovese has the following 7 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Genovese is nice but the staff is horrible.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia M Genovese - Posted on March 7th, 2019
Fully clothed physical
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia M Genovese - Posted on October 31st, 2018
I have been here twice. Both times for physicals. The first time I went I never undressed---she literally listened to me and examined me through my clothes. I decided to give her one more chance---but received the same kind of care. While she and her staff are pleasant enough, this is really, really crappy care. You don't perform a physical on a fully clothed patient I could have had a ton of things wrong with me---abnormal moles, signs of abuse, you name it---and she would have missed it all. Need to find someone else, unfortunately.
New Patient Check-up
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia M Genovese - Posted on July 4th, 2018
Dr. Genovese was very thorough, kind and professional. She took the time to answer all my questions and I left the office very satisfied with her examination. Staff was great and extremely helpful with home care resources for my father. Best of all, the office does not double book appointments! Had a 3:00pm appointment and checked out at 3:32pm. Thoroughly efficient office! Highly recommend Genovese Primary Care.
Everything you look for in a doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia M Genovese - Posted on September 28th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Cynthia M Genovese - Posted on May 12th, 2015
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cynthia M Genovese Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Cynthia M Genovese
Dr. Cynthia Genovese graduated from New York University with a BA degree in Biology. After college she earned her MD from the University of Bologna School of Medicine, Bologna, Italy. During medical school she felt drawn to primary care, realizing she would incorporate her love of caring for both children and adults by practicing family medicine. Professionally, her interests include preventive medicine and nutrition.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cynthia M Genovese is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Medford, NJ.